|12||13||14||15||16||17||Today Saturday, 18 May 18|
Welcome to the HREA's e-learning platform!
HREA offers self-directed e-courses and tutored e-learning courses for human rights defenders and educators, development workers, and staff members of social justice organisations, international and inter-governmental organisations.
Rapid (self-directed) e-courses:
- Introduction to International Humanitarian Law NEW!
- Droits de l'enfant NOUVEAU!
- Human Rights in Europe
- Droits des réfugiés et des personnes déplacées internes
- Rights of the Child
- Rights of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
Upcoming courses and training workshops | Chronological listing of all courses offered in 2013
- Advocacy Institute 2013 (Cambridge, 6-9 August 2013)
- 3rd Annual Indigenous Peoples' Rights Course & Field Visit in Costa Rica (5 June-16 July and 5-11 August 2013)
Tutored e-learning courses:
- Indigenous Peoples' Rights (5 June-16 July 2013)
- International Refugee Law and Contemporary Challenges (5 June-16 July 2013)
- Development and Human Rights: Implications for the Globalised World (12 June-23 July 2013)
- International Humanitarian Law (Foundation Course) (12 June-23 July 2013)
- Women, Peace and Security (12 June-23 July 2013) NEW!