Welcome to the HREA's e-learning platform!
HREA offers self-directed e-courses and tutored e-learning courses for human rights defenders and educators, development workers, and staff members of social justice organisations, international and inter-governmental organisations.
Rapid (self-directed) e-courses:
- Introduction to International Humanitarian Law
- Droits de l'enfant
- Human Rights in Europe
- Droits des réfugiés et des personnes déplacées internes
- Rights of the Child
- Rights of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
Upcoming courses and training workshops | Chronological listing of all courses offered in 2014
- 1st Annual Environment and Human Rights Course & Field Visit in Costa Rica (19 March-29 April and 2-7 June 2014) NEW!
- Advocacy Institute 2014 (Cambridge, 5-8 August 2014)
- 4th Annual Indigenous Peoples' Rights Course & Field Visit in Costa Rica (4 June-15 July and 4-10 August 2014)
Tutored e-learning courses:
- International Humanitarian Law (Foundation Course) (26 February-8 April 2014)
- Use of ICTs and Social Media for Human Rights Work (26 February-13 May 2014)
- Human Rights Fact-finding and Reporting (5 March-15 April 2014) NEW!
- Labour Migration in a Globalised World: Obtaining Rights, Development and Governance (19 March-29 April 2014)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (2 April-13 May 2014)
- Environment and Human Rights (2 April-13 May 2014)
- Género e Direitos Humanos (Curso básico) (2 Abril-13 Maio 2014) NOVO!
- Citizens and Advocacy (Advanced Course) (30 April-15 July 2014)
- Ciudadanos e Incidencia: Incidencia Política para Avanzar los Derechos Humanos (30 Abril-15 Julho 2014) ¡NUEVO!
- Human Trafficking and Smuggling (30 April-10 June 2014)
- Mainstreaming de Género (Igualdade de Género-Curso avançado) (30 Abril-15 Julho 2014) NOVO!
- Project Cycle Management (30 April-10 June 2014)
- Transversalización de Género (Equaldad de Género-Curso avanzado) (30 de abril-15 de julio 2014) ¡NUEVO!
- Children's Rights (Foundation Course) (7 May-17 June 2014)
- Gender and Human Rights (Foundation Course) (7 May-17 June 2014)
- Monitoring & Evaluation in the NGO Sector (7 May-17 June 2014)
- Health and Human Rights (7 May-17 June 2014)
- Child Participation (14 May-24 June 2014)
- Digital Security and Privacy (14 May-24 June 2014) NEW!
- Gender and Transitional Justice (21 May-1 July 2014)
- International Human Rights Law (Foundation Course) (21 May-1 July 2014)
- Women, Peace and Security (21 May-1 July 2014)
- Human Rights in Humanitarian Action and Disaster Relief (Foundation Course) (4 June-15 July 2014) NEW!
- Indigenous Peoples' Rights (4 June-15 July 2014)